What are the hyperthyroid symptoms
Hello, I am Bo and welcome to my weblog on hyperthyroid symptoms.
Hyperthyroid symptoms being widely spread few individuals realize they are afflicted by an overactive thyroid which is why I want to some information on this disease.
Several hyperthyroid symptoms are known to mimic diseases; therefore sometimes it can be relatively challenging to determine hyperthyroid symptoms and hyperthyroidism being the root. Some people have slight symptoms or no symptoms whatsoever! Can be dangerous…!
The danger involved in such cases will be theutilization of wrong drugs such as high blood pressure treatment.
- One suffers from anxiety attacks, nervousness, increased perspiration, irritability, difficulty in sleeping, hand tremors, the heart beating faster and general muscular weakness.
- Vomiting may occur though you have a very good craving; weight reduction(which might be cool somhow and thinning of the skin also join in the list.
- Hyperthyroid symptoms in women differ from that in men, major point: lighter menstrual flows as well as the menstrual periods may occur less often.
- ‘Speeding up´ of assorted body systems which include the digestive system hyper motility, fast heart-beat along with a hyper-active nervous system. This is due to the fact that the thyroid hormone is critical to your normal working of the body cells.
- An expansion in the level of T4 over stimulates the metabolic level.
Well, this is quite a list of symptoms, so it´s pretty safe to say that having hyperthyroid symptoms is a serious issue it has a vast constellation of symptoms that come about due a raised amount of thyroid hormones inside the body.
It is extremely important to treat these sorts of symptoms and manifestations raging from mild to severe severely toxic. Common medication for example carbimazole, beta-blockers and methimazole, will suppress the hormone production and activities for a while. Once the thyroid function has been reduced, an upgraded hormone therapy must then be taken daily in orderto supply the required amount of thyroid hormones within the body.
But be warned: Surgery and radioactive iodine therapy are drastic means of managing hyperthyroidism . Being scared of operation as well as the (unwished) side-effects many seek for natural treatments for hyperthyorid symptoms and yes, there are a number of opportunities for that.
I will go on in my next post.
If you want some more info though you will find some vids on this page with videos on hyperthyroid symptoms.